原帖由 土城 于 2008-9-3 02:15 发表

拭目以待伦敦奥运会

http://hxwz.com/my/modules/wfsection/article.php%3Farticleid=20580
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 05:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 袜贩 于 2008-9-3 02:45 发表
这可是问题多最喜欢的大英帝国的“政治家”啊。

劝你先看看Boris Johnson写的历史书、小说和政论文章。目前书店我能找到的整本就至少有4本,而且上台以后他还几乎每天都写,都发表,没有半句官话。他是唯一个敢于写书嘲笑英国政府滥用政治正确性反而疏远穆斯林的政治家,而且是唯一一个能把这个敏感话题写的让人捧腹而又回味无穷的政治家。等你有机会更深入体会到他所推崇的独立精神,拒绝和他的顶头上司和当权派一起装腔作势,他对老百姓生活表现出的细致入微的关心,和他每天坚持骑自行车上班,你再看看他在奥运会上的行为,你就不会轻易地说他是小丑。要知道,丘吉尔当年也让一本正经的人说成是小丑。

此外,Boris Johnson已经在媒体上说了,他在去之前想传递一种开放的信息,有别于北京的一切都安排得严丝合缝的风格。为此,他还专门询问了奥委会的规定,根本就没有关于西装系扣子的要求。特别是到出场前,有几个人都提示他系上扣子。他当时环顾四周,全都是西装笔挺。他就想,奥运会从来就没有这样的要求,分明是当官的自己给自己上套,所以他就有意地坚持敞着衣服上场。

他的风格很多人不能欣赏,因为太不了解他这个人。我看,他的精神和魅力是和丘吉尔一个重量级的,是少见的特立独行的政治领袖人物,连善于讲演的布莱尔都无法和他的才华相比。他和很多其他政客的区别是,他的讲演稿都是自己动笔写,而不是别人代笔。不过他自己也说了,就他现在的风格,保守党不可能提名他当首相。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 05:21:31 | 显示全部楼层

ZTBoris Johnson关于中国的一篇文章: Progress in China

No, I thought as I puffed through the small ornamental park, I couldn’t see one of them behind me. I chugged on past the Gate to the Forbidden City and the warty visage of Chairman Mao, thought to have been responsible for the deaths of up to 70 million people.

I ducked under the subway and — puff, puff, puff — I was waved on by some soldiers, on past the Great Hall of the People and Mao’s Mausoleum. I looked back again. There was no doubt about it. I was not being tailed.

My early-morning run was evidently a subject of supreme indifference on the part of the Chinese secret service — of course it was. Why should they give a monkey’s? The Chinese are themselves addicted to morning exercise rituals.

Their parks are full of tai-chi exponents and people doing fascinating keepy-uppy routines with oversized shuttlecocks, and Beijing is positively bursting with hungover Westerners out for jogs.

Never in the millennia of the great city’s history has the Chinese capital been so open to foreign influence, for good or ill, and never has there been so dizzying a rate of change. On my supposedly censored hotel television, I had watched, the previous evening, an excellent BBC documentary about the massacre in this same Tiananmen Square.

Would the Chinese have allowed that to be shown five years ago, in their own city?

This is a country powering through the credit crunch with a growth rate of 12 per cent. There are more Bentleys on the streets of Beijing than there are in London, and the very bendy buses have flatscreen television sets.

The Chinese are in the grip of a consumerism so rampant that more than 60 million of them are now classified as obese and their appetites for beef, grain, steel and other commodities are now so great that they are causing inflation in Britain.

Such is the lunar pull of the Chinese economy that my own brother has spent the past nine months here in Beijing, learning Mandarin, and he now speaks it so fluently that he was able to knock hundreds of renmimbi off the price of my new suits.

Would I have dreamed of learning Mandarin 20 years ago, when I was his age? I would not, and I was wrong. When you look at the Chinese achievement, at the funky post-modern shapes of the office blocks, at the hotels with their walk-in humidors and their glistening pyramids of fine French wine, you can’t help wondering whether this is it, whether this is the shape of the China to come.

With clubs sprouting up called things such as “The World of Suzy Wong”, with more and more Western tourists threatening to profane the Forbidden City with their jogging shorts, you can’t help feeling sad that something may be about to be lost and that the old China is at risk of being gradually homogenised, Westernised, Americanised, pasteurised.

I felt it particularly keenly yesterday afternoon, when a small group of us went to the Great Wall. It was just magical. We looked out at the silent ranges of improbably angular mountains, covered with chestnuts and oaks, with buzzards wheeling overhead, and at the silver-grey ribbon of stone winding from peak to peak.

We saw how the colour of the mountains receded from dark green to pale blue, while the wall went marching on. It is 2,200 years old and it stretches 3,000 miles, east to west, along the border between China and Inner Mongolia.

It is one of the great sights of the world, worth coming to China to see; and yet for two hours there was only a handful of Western tourists on the site. It could not last, I felt, as we tobogganed down a winding metal chute that takes you back to the foot of the mountain.

In another five years, the package holidays would be here and the toboggan would be closed for some namby-pamby health and safety reasons.

When we found a fantastic fish restaurant in the foothills, one of my companions became almost despondent as he looked into the future. A dozen local delicacies were brought, quite unlike what we know as Chinese food, and fish yanked before our eyes from a big stone tank. There were no other tourists, no ready translated menus, and he was filled with foreboding.

“I remember going to the Sporades 30 years ago,” he said, “and how wonderful it was before the tourists came.” We turned to our Chinese guide and mentor. You’ve got to stop them ruining this place, we pleaded. Don’t let them develop it. Don’t let them put in McDonald’s.

Then I looked at our table again and I wondered if our fears were overdone. These things I was holding so clumsily in my hand, what were they? They were a pair of chopsticks. Now it may seem blindingly obvious to you that chopsticks are less efficient than a fork, but that is not how it seems to the Chinese, and who is to say they are wrong?

It may seem to you that English is the master language, destined to be the lingua franca of the global economy, but I am not sure that is how it seems to the Chinese, many of whose most distinguished leaders seem no better at English than I am at Chinese.

The bourgeoisie of China shows plenty of interest in money, but not much in multi-party democracy and the joys of a free press. And there are cities in China with many millions of people, whose names you would barely recognise, where you would certainly not see Western joggers in the morning.

China is changing, but in some ways there are still walls against the influence of the West, ancient walls that seem to stretch on forever.

[First published in the Daily Telegraph on 26 August 2008 under the heading, “China is changing but the walls against the West are still there.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-3 05:48:02 | 显示全部楼层
他确实与众不同.由于常常大嘴巴捅娄子,他也道过几次歉了.他虽然在政治圈里混,总觉得他是娱乐人物.这个人绝不人云亦云.
作为你们选的市长,他有什么承诺和举措?以他的背景,他会不会偏右?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-9-3 06:18:29 | 显示全部楼层
伦敦市长不是首相,所以实权并不是特别大。他首先要求把容易出事的长公共换回双层。这个我坚决支持。我认为双层是伦敦的标志性产品,居然给换成长公共了。简直是不拿历史当回事。还要求在伦敦市区回复免费饮水装置,这样可以减少瓶装水的消耗量。这也太明智了。伦敦是个旅游城市,到处都是塑料瓶,花钱买水还挺贵。6毛钱一瓶的水到了河边居然卖1镑7。还有就是治安。减少青少年暴力特别是持刀杀人现象,增加警力。这个大家都不会反对。

另外,从我个人看,伦敦是个人口流动性很强的城市,偏右一些的政策可以降低政府干预的成本。扶植市场发展,增加就业才有可能真正改善穷人的生活。这个观点是本人多年研究的成果,已经有多篇巨著发表。嘿嘿。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|四海人民公摄 - 海外华人摄影爱好者网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:26