注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 377|回复: 6

[闲谈] 寻找Elizabeth Gallagher

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-5 05:29:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
故事听着像电影。

多伦多帅哥,28岁。买了环球机票给女朋友做圣诞礼物,计划一起去巴黎,米兰,布拉格,曼谷还有新德里。结果还没有成行呢两个人就已经分手。那么机票怎么办呢?
他是买的非常便宜的套票。换名字的费用会比机票费用还多。于是有人出了个主意,找同名同姓的加拿大人!以下是他在reddit 上写的。
Some ground rules:
I am not looking for anything in return. I am not looking for companionship, romance, drugs, a trade, or to take selfies with you in front the Christmas Market in Prague.

If you feel compelled to toss me a couple hundred bucks, great. Really the only thing I ask for is that you enjoy this trip and that it bring you happiness.
We can travel together and see some cool stuff - or not. I'm easy and have no problem with someone taking the tickets and doing their own thing (see ya on the plane!).

Embracing the spontaneity of life is more my thing, though, so if you want to travel together (and are not an axe murder) I’m likely game.

This is for the flights only. In the wake of the breakup I have deferred all further planning for the trip. No hotels, trains or anything have been booked. You're on your own, bucko. Having said that, I will buy the first round of vino at JFK upon departure.
We can totally stay in India a couple days longer. Long story, but if we can come to agreement the airline can push back the return flight on both tickets (it’s both or nothin’) with no charge.

Still interested? Please meet the following, more or less:

• Be sane, smart and (hopefully) interesting.
  • Have always wanted to travel, but maybe haven't had the opportunity or cash to see much of the world.
  • Be named Elizabeth Gallagher and have a Canadian passport.
  • Be ready for a rather spontaneous life experience that will, one day, be an epic story that you'll tell your kids
  • Pay it forward. I’ve been lucky in life and this is me giving back to the universe. Do something similar someday.

到目前为止,他的故事已经在报纸,电视,收音机上报道,在互联网上被频频转贴。从加拿大到欧洲到巴西到台湾。。已经有不少人回复。也有人在问改名字要多长时间?

人人都祝他好运。

这个故事太浪漫了。等着看结局
发表于 2014-11-5 05:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
猴儿浪漫啊。拭目以待
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-5 08:14:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-5 09:57:38 | 显示全部楼层

Hi there, good luck, eh!
回复