搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 183|回复: 0

抗议或支持抗议吃鱼翅的主儿,比如,姚明之徒,请进。

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-29 00:28:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://news.yahoo.com/settlement ... call-213039378.html

J H 14 hours ago

After 14 years in the trucking industry I have come to this conclusion. Most Americans would never eat most foods ...if they have ever seen how most food is made or how animals are treated.
More

Collapse Replies (10) Reply

• hoog 14 hours ago

@ J H. Don't know what you hauled but it was most likely not from true farmers as they make a living raising, caring for, and selling healthy animals. I know this personally as my family are farmers and know first hand that cruelty to animals Is NOT the norm............
    More

• Tom 14 hours ago

@HOOG: maybe not on family farms, but cruelty is pretty normal at factory farms and that's where most of the meat comes from.
    More

• J H 14 hours ago

Hoog It was never on the farmers side .....always at the meat houses.
    More

• Justin D 13 hours ago

I've seen some grissly things at factory farms.
    Legless chickens forced to produce eggs.
    Milk cows that are fed either intravenously or have their water content increased with an IV. Fortunate I have yet to see a cow with a hole in it's side(apparently this is the new way to keep bacteria down).
    Pregnant pigs kept in mud pits 8 feet in the ground and 16-25 square feet total size. A pregnant pig takes up about 10 SF, the leaving the piglets (when they are born) about 6 SF to move around in.
    Turkeys kept in one big room with standing room only, when one dies the others canabalize it. For that fed in Turkey taste!

Wonder why I get my meat from a local butcher and I know where the farms are located.
    Factory farms are scary.
    More

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|四海人民公摄 - 海外华人摄影爱好者网站

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 09:22